Qustodio is a fast growing internet safety startup based in Barcelona. Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by thousands of parents, schools, and SMBs worldwide. We're looking for a data scientist to help power our knowledge about our customers and their families, so that we can better adapt to their needs.
- Apply expertise in quantitative statistical analysis, data mining and machine learning to a variety of business areas including user growth, abandonment, purchase behavior, market segmentation and A/B experimentation.
- Partner closely with product teams to deliver insights and recommendations that inform product direction and strategy.
- Communicate findings and results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Assess the value of new data sources and help drive the collection of new data. Design and interpret the results of product experiments.
- PhD or Masters degree (or equivalent) in a relevant technical field such as computer science, statistics, or operations research.
- Extensive experience applying quantitative approaches to practical problems.
- Comfort with relational databases and SQL. Experience with at least one scripting language such as Python (preferred).
- Experience with statistical programming environments like R or Python/Pandas.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- Data: Incredible sources of behavioral data across devices and families
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- In-house training and team building events
- Competitive salary range
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free Friday afternoon refreshments
- 23 days of holiday per year
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!