What about the Data team?
At Exoticca, the Data team is the main responsible of making data essential in key decision making across the whole organization. We capture vasts amount of data from multiple customer touch points, spanning from consideration and booking, to pre-travel, travel, and post-travel. Combined with our customer-centric approach, we believe that our data-driven culture is the key to deliver unparalleled product & services, that wow our customers and create unforgettable experiences to be remembered for a lifetime.
In order to achieve such ambitious goals, our Data team works together with other departments, such as Marketing, Product, Travel, Sales or Customer Success, to uncover the most valuable insights our data can deliver, and convert them into actual company initiatives, business decisions, or product features. There are myriad of opportunities for using data to grow sales, increase customer satisfaction, optimize & automate processes, and much more. We can’t wait to have you on board!
What is our proposal?
Join us as a Data Scientist, with Main focus on Airline Pricing and Distribution solutions based in our Barcelona offices.
Which will be your main responsibilities?
- Understand and Propose solutions to business needs and deliver insightful analysis that helps our flights product and flights dev team to make the right decisions.
- Develop and maintain prediction Models, that enables the business to scale and achieve profitability.
- Build and leverage data-driven attribution modeling to use as a base for key Airline Product & Sales roadmaps and developments.
- Define and update key metrics that help us understand the current status and forecasting of our Flights business.
- Design and implement dashboards to visualize key metrics throughout the full Flights Business sales cycle for all products and services.
- Work proactively with key departments, (Operations, Travel operations and Product) to ensure Flights Products and Services are aligned with their roadmaps in order to deliver maximum Company value.
- Communicate regularly results and insights from your analyses to Flights and Operations top management.
- 5 - 7 years of work experience in a similar role as a BI / Data Scientist or Analyst, with or in an Airline and/or in a known OTA Travel Agency in such role.
- Solid proficiency in Python and experience working with analysis tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Scikit, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R.
- Experience in statistical modelling and A/B or Multivariate test design and implementation.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, etc.
- Proficient building queries with SQL.
- Fluency in English.
- Big Data technology experience is highly valued (Redshift, Spark).
- Past work experience in as a consultant for airlines and/or OTA’S firm with focus on Airline pricing and distribution.
- Experience working in squad teams, Agile and Kanban processes and frameworks.
- Previous experience in programming is a plus.
- Competitive salary package, in line with the job’s responsibilities.
- Immediate incorporation and permanent contract.
- Benefits package: flexible schedule, trainings, and the possibility of travelling at reduced prices!
- And most importantly... becoming part of a highly successful multicultural team!