As an experienced Data Scientist you will be responsible for designing and implementing advanced analytics and using machine learning to build predictive models for different projects like user experience personalization, developing relevance ranking models and designing and evaluating new metrics. You will have the opportunity to be a key player in this new area.
Whisbi, we develop our products following agile methodologies,
specifically Scrum. We work in multi-disciplinary teams (Squads), each
responsible for Business-oriented objectives. As part of a team, you
will help create a positive working environment, constantly
communicating and collaborating with the rest of your Squad.
- Conduct predictive analytics to better understand how our users and customers interacts with our products.
- Communicate the insights to R&D and Product teams.
- Apply machine learning, NLP and deep learning methods to our data.
- Deliver and implement the best solution with goal-oriented paradigm.
- Stay up to date with latest developments in Machine Learning technologies and Data Science trends.
- Strong quantitative skills (statistics, probability, machine learning) as well as knowledge of algorithms/data structure.
- Knowledge of NLP and Computer Vision tools and algorithms.
- Strong software development skills (preferably Python, Java or Scala).
- Experience in Big Data technologies; such as NoSQL/graph databases and/or distributed computing.
- Experience in Google Ai and BigData tools (BigQuery, Cloud machine learning engine, TensorFlow) would be a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with large relational databases would be a plus.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a quantitative field like Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized. Creative with strong communications skills.
- Problem-solver: Drive for results and continuous improvement Excellent analytical skill.
- Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks.
- English (Professional level as most internal communication is in English).
- Spanish (Professional level).
- Any other European language would be a plus.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an exciting environment and be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company.
Attractive salary .
A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.