Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for world-class Data Scientist to work in our Barcelona office. You are passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on? You want to evolve in one of the fastest growing Start-ups of Barcelona, building a product that will change people´s day-to-day and disrupt On-demand market?
Within the team, you will perform the following tasks:
- Perform intensive analysis across all areas of our business using data and propose process and product implementations
- Generate and test predictive algorithms by using top-notch machine learning algorithms and maintain the models
- Design experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and actionable conclusions
- Generate and execute on ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends
- Create dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results and monitor key metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, operations, and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineering, Stats or Quantitative field
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience in coding: SQL, Python(must have) and/or R(nice to have)
- Demonstrable proficiency in statistics and predictive models
- Passionate about analytics: you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause using data
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- Professional English
- Unique Entrepreneurial experience in an Usain-Bolt-growing environment
- Free Glovo credits!
- International, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!