We are looking for a Data Science Engineer to help build and improve the tooling and frameworks developed and used by our growing Data Science team, as we bring the models we develop to production.
The role would require someone with a strong background in Python development, as well as experience in CI/CD processes.
What you’ll do
- Collaborating with an interdisciplinary team
- Recognising pain-points and scope for automation in the development and deployment of data science models
- Performance profiling and tuning of models
- Rapidly developing ideas and iterating towards production
- Specifying and communicating solutions to colleagues
- Assisting our Engineering team to build products using the models we have developed
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Machine Learning, or another discipline with significant numerical, statistical and/or computational content
- 2 years of Python programming experience
- Git experience
- Experience with computational models, statistical algorithms and/or machine learning
- A track record of working together with an interdisciplinary team
- A strong capacity for sharing complicated concepts with non-experts
- Ability to learn new concepts and strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with software to the market
- Experience with relational or non-relational databases
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices
- Prior experience in at least one of the following subjects: - developing mathematical, statistical and/or computational models of industrial processes and equipment; - machine learning; - mathematical modelling in mineral processing or control systems design; -programming high-performance numerical or mathematical software
- Proficiency in a language other than English would be a plus, particularly Spanish, Portuguese or Russian
- Desire to work outside of your comfort zone
What you’ll get
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To apply, click the button below.