As a data science engineer you’ll be working in a small Agile team responsible for both backend and/or frontend systems, depending on your interests. You’ll be working with graphic designers, user experience experts and data scientists. Product changes are driven by metrics, Growth Hack findings and user feedback, so that we can build the best platform for our end users.
We offer great coffee, lunch, flexible hours, an awesome office with a great view and an open team culture.
You’re smart, open minded and passionate about bringing the best possible experience to our end-users. You know about the latest cutting-edge technologies and are eager to apply them. You’re willing to make mistakes and learn from them. You have an excellent eye for detail and you aim to deliver a high-performance and bug free product, by embracing best practices and working in rapid release cycles. You value quality code and like to create the simplest solution.
Convert ideas into a great user experience and continuously challenge yourself and your team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Several years of professional experience of developing software in a team
- Some experience with; NLP, NLU, Collaborative Filtering, Word2Vec/GloVe/FastText, TensorFlow
- A strong interest in anything Machine Learning
- A background in Computer Science or similar, on the level of a masters degree
Bonus points for:
- You are familiar with at least 3 programming languages
- Professional experience with; Collaborative Filtering (UBR) and/or CBR
- Professional experience with; NLP, NLU, Clustering
- Professional experience with; Go, Java, Python, R
- Experience with; FastText, TensorFlow
The stack we’re working with
- A Mac, with the keyboard of your choice (not the noisy DAS keyboards though)
- Docker, k8s
- Go, C# (.net Core), Java, Xamarin, iOS
- Postgresql, MSSQL
- Azure and GCP
What we offer you
In return for your commitment, we offer you; a friendly environment where we celebrate our achievements, many product related challenges, room for personal growth.
We love to hear all about you! Interested? Drop us a line and we'll schedule a meeting! If you have a public repository or portfolio you want to show us, feel free to include it!