Who We Are
At SonoSuite we are a young international team of tech and music freaks, whose mission is to make life easier for music companies and artists.
This is why we have created a platform for digital music distribution and royalty reporting for music companies: our all-in-one app allows to set up a fully functioning and totally customized digital music distribution service with royalty reporting on the company’s own domain.
We believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering them to get the job done, and making sure our team has a whole lot of fun along the way!
Who You Are
For the Sonosuite development team we are recruiting a Data Engineer. You will be a core member of a small team and have a tremendous impact on the product and trajectory of the company.
You will be responsible for the definition and building of a data processing infrastructure that will drive a new feature line for the Sonosuite platform. Your work will enable creators to improve their careers with access to data-based tools currently only available to big players in the industry.
- work independently and collaboratively in equal measure with other members of the product team
- contribute to the continuous improvement of product, project, and team processes
- work comfortably in an agile environment
- analyse, design, develop, test, document, and monitor infrastructure and applications (server-side and frontend)
- communicate with partners and 3rd parties to manage and develop integrations with external systems
- troubleshoot bugs and service failures
- experience with designing and applying big data technologies in bare metal and cloud infrastructure (2+ years)
- experience with ETL, data processing, data lakes, and data streaming systems
- experience with Linux or Unix system administration
- experience with DevOps processes and technologies
- experience with complex server-based architectures
- experience with Git, github, JIRA or equivalent tools for version control and project tracking
- fluency in English and Spanish (both spoken and written) are required
Moreover we value:
- experience with infrastructure definition and provisioning tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- experience with Amazon AWS
- experience with Amazon Redshift and noSQL systems
- machine learning and deep learning proven skills
- design, development, and operation of REST services
- building scalable distributed architectures with PHP
- Ruby, Python, or golang
- Background in Music Industry / Music Technology
Passion for music is a big plus!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!