Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced data engineer to join us!
As the first Data Engineer in the team you will be responsible for end to end data pipelines and data architecture for all the Studio’s games.
Based in Barcelona, you will have the opportunity to work with the Data team and the game teams to keep delivering and improving the company's Data solutions. We evolved in a flat-structured creative environment where ownership and accountability are our two mantras. We look for high-energy individuals ready to bring Madbox to a global stage.
What will you do ?
- Working closely with the head of data, data scientist, automation team and data analysts to develop and own our data pipelines, infrastructure & roadmap.
- Implement high end scalable solutions, cost optimised and with high performance.
- Monitor all the pipelines to ensure high availability.
- Proactively responsible for data accuracy and reliability for all models and entities.
Mad Skills & Experience Required
- Experience with Big Data systems architecture
- Experience in Data Pipeline scripting in python
- SQL skills
- Experience in cloud platforms GCP/AWS and their data services (Preferable knowledge in GCP Dataflow)
- Experience with GIT and Airflow
- Bonus: Experience in Typescript and Unity programming (C#)
Note: You will be required to pass a technical test.
You also have
- Autonomy and ability to take decisions and make projects move forward while keeping transparency and continuous updates to relevant stakeholders
- An analytical mindset.
- A good and fluent communication skills: straight to the point, focused on constructive feedback, positive mindset
- High interest in tech and Games in general.
- Shown leadership in proposing innovative actions to perform to improve globally speaking.
What's the Madbox mindset?
- You are a humble yet ultra ambitious individual
- You are a team player and a game maker at heart
- You are T-shaped and enjoy small structures where everyone has a strong impact
- You want to learn and grow in a passionate environment
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover
- Lunch vouchers
- Team events (once we're all back in the office)
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.