What’s your challenge?
- Build and maintain our data warehouse and ETL processes.
- Enforce consistency and availability across operational and analytical data stores.
- Enhance data quality by improving business and technical operations.
- Keep up with the latest technologies and define our future technology stack.
Who are you?
- The right person gets thrilled by building a scalable data platform in a fast-paced environment.
- Together with the other data wizards you are running an efficient data engineering process that drives every single project and decision.
- You are the backbone of our company that unlocks future business opportunities.
What the requirements?
- Highly analytical mind with a Master in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven track record of implementing ETL/DWH solutions.
- Ability to translate business requirements into logical, conceptual and physical data models.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and reporting tools (Tableau) is a big plus.
- Open personality with hands-on, “nothing-is-impossible” mindset.
What are the perks?
Picnic has a lot of cool stuff to offer. We have an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. Our canal-facing office with roof terrace is located in the centre of Amsterdam. We work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together.