We are papernest.
We have a dream, the dream of a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobias like us are finally protected from the anguish of paperwork and late payment mark-ups.
We're not gonna lie to you, though. There's work to be done. That's why we are looking for committed, creative and hyper-enthusiastic people like you to join us in this adventure.
Because since 2015, we haven't been idle. With 3.5 million moves a year in France, and 76% of French people saying they are stressed by the event, we decided to tackle the subject starting with this opportunity. Result: we created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts during a move, 100% free of charge, 100% online. At the time we are blowing out our 5th anniversary, we are more than 550 employees, have accompanied more than 600,000 users, and have opened an office in Barcelona. After conquering France, we won over Spain in 2018, followed by Italy in 2019 and the United Kingdom in 2020. Our goal? To be present all over the world!
As you can see, we see things in a big way: a team bubbling with ideas from the four corners of the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
Sound good? Come and join us!
Acquisition is the reason for the exceptional growth of papernest. To be honest, we have done pretty good work so far! Indeed, papernest is part of the 10 french startups B2C with the highest Search growth in 2018. This is also the reason Google chose to follow us and involve us in the “scale-up” program. We benefit from their help on all Data, international growth and acquisition levels!
To take on these challenges, we are recruiting a Data automation engineer to work with our Paid Acquisition Team. Based in Barcelona, you will contribute to the team by handling the data problematics, allowing the team to be more efficient, reliable, and quick in the iterations. Automation in marketing is the key lever to step up and really make an impact. You will work under the responsibility of our Data referent and in direct collaboration with the Data team.
The missions are diverse and there is certainly no lack of problematics. A few examples:
- Create automatic alerting tools to anticipate market changes and be the first ones to react !
- Building innovative tools allowing us to cross data between our several different sources (Adwords, facebook, Big Query, DataStudio)
- Dashboards and ad hoc analysis
- Spotting problems or supporting key strategic decisions to stay ahead of the game
- Spread the best-practice and be a consultant for the marketing teams about different vertical, tools, use cases
- … many more!
- Engineer Background in TOP Computer Science, Data or Business Master’s Student with a Data experience
- Skill in analysing, measuring and optimising scalability and performance
- Passionate !
- Proficient English mandatory
Could be a plus:
- Use of a Data Visualization tool (Datastudio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc..)
- Managing data flows, API
- Knowledge of web marketing tools (Google Adwords, Google Analytics)
- Passionate about digital & entrepreneurship
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Analytical and Data driven
If the challenge is yours, we’ll be glad to meet with you!
- A pre-qualification call with Claudia from the Recruitment team
- A SQL test
- One hour interview with Brice
- Thirty minutes of interviews with Emilie, our SEA Lead