Are you a curious and passionate analyst interested in impacting business decisions with data-driven insights and recommendations? Do you enjoy working with large data sets and applying analytics skills to answer business questions?
Scopely's Barcelona office is searching for a Data Analyst with strong SQL and analytics experience to join our Portfolio Analytics team. You should be a rare breed of business-savvy and analytics powerhouse capable of digging into terabytes of player, revenue, marketing and game data to understand user behavior, player experience and game health across our portfolio.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Provide insights about the health of our portfolio, both within and across genres, in order to drive business decisions across all key functions
- Contribute to the development of jaw-dropping dashboards to more effectively surface the group’s findings.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure data influences decisions at all levels
What You Will Need:
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, hard-working and a good business intuition are musts!
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar Data Analyst role
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Working knowledge of SQL and comfort working in large data sets – exposure with Hive or Impala a plus
- Working Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker or Qlikview.
- Python/R experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- B.S. from a top institution in a quantitative or scientific field (Math/Stats, Economics, CS, Engineering, Physics, Psychology or similar)
- A love or strong desire to work with mobile / games
Note: This position is located in Barcelona, Spain (and we are only considering candidates who are already authorized to work in this location)
Please submit all resumes in English