You'll enjoy this role the most if:
- You want to be fully remote - forever!
- You want to shape our data strategy, become our analytics champion for the company and are a a master at visualising complex data
- You are passionate about unraveling the secrets hidden in data
- You love diving deep into numbers, analyze trends and turning insights into actions that bring your team to the next level
The World Economic Forum predicts that we will need to retrain one billion people by 2030. StudentFinance’s Career Mobility Platform is here to scale upskilling globally.
We are proud to empower economic mobility and change people's lives through revolutionary education financing. Our startup is backed by VCs like Iberis Capital, Mustard Seed MAZE, Armilar VP, Seedcamp and many more. And the news are out - we just raised our Series A funding round and 2023 is a year of acceleration! 📈
💥2023 in a nutshell:
- We’re upgrading our labor market data intelligence with AI models, technology and machine learning
- We’re serving the UK and ES markets + opening up our operation in Germany
- We’re expanding to new and exciting fields of study, such as green skills/net zero transition and healthcare
We are building the infrastructure to offer outcomes-based financing. Through Income Share Agreements (ISA for short), people defer the tuition payment and only start making payments after securing a job. ISAs are all about aligned incentives, and so are we at StudentFinance. Our end game is supporting our customer's transition to employment and financial health.
We are building a world-class team of purpose-driven and entrepreneurial people, working in a remote setting from cities across Europe.
About the role
Our ambition is to reach 100 million users by the end of 2030. Our next chapter is about upping our game in data. We are looking to add a Data Analyst to join our team and solve problems with insights from data.
One of our engineering principles is that Data is an asset. The quality of our decisions depend on the data and we have a lot to do on this front. In this role, you will work within the operations team to bring data insights to our decisions and the way we operate. You'll be reporting into our Head of Operations.
Build and maintain visually stunning dashboards that reflect our company and functional KPIs. You'll be the Picasso of data visualization!
Partner with our data engineer to help design and influence our data warehouse structure, and technology decisions
Collaborate with our leadership, partnerships, operations, and finance teams to ensure their analytical and reporting needs are met.
Dive deep into our data, investigating and providing analysis and insight to solve high priority business problems. You're expected to spot patterns and opportunities - this could be with our education partners, to improve our credit risk decision making, or helping us analyse salaries and job opportunities for our students
Your insights will be the compass guiding our decisions.
Predict the future! Okay, not quite, but you'll utilize cutting-edge analytical techniques to make predictions based on our data, helping us optimize strategic decision-making.
Be an analytics guru and champion! Provide training, guidance, and support to empower our team members to query and understand data like pros.
Stay on the pulse of the latest tools and technology. You'll research and select the best tools for dashboard management and visualization to keep our data game strong.
You're no newbie! You have solid experience in an analytical role, preferably in business intelligence or data analysis.
SQL is your second language. You have a strong command of SQL for querying databases and extracting valuable insights.
You're a master visualizer! Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker or similar tools is a huge plus.
Your analytical skills are sharp, and you can answer a wide range of high-impact business questions using various tools, data sources, and techniques. You're like Sherlock Holmes, but with data.
You’ll have opinions, and be able to communicate them to all stakeholders within the company: Communication is your superpower. You can translate complex data into understandable conclusions and present insights to both technical and non-technical audiences with flair.
You're a customer-centric thinker. Understanding customer behavior and optimization techniques gets you excited, as maximizing satisfaction and conversion is always top of mind.
Manipulating and reviewing large quantities of complex data doesn't scare you. You're the magician who can turn numbers into meaningful stories.
At StudentFinance, we believe our team is our biggest asset. We are very ambitious and hard-working and expect that this benefits package motivates and generates well-being in the team. Please find below a summary of the current benefits package:
- Be part of an energetic and collaborative startup environment where your ideas and contributions truly matter 🔥
- Shape the future of StudentFinance💜
- Equity 📈
- You can freely chose your location, we are remote first! ✈️
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours - be your own boss! 🏝
- Yearly home office allowance 👩💻
- Newest MacBook/PC of your choice 💻
- Personal development budget 🤓 and 1on1 mentoring with world-class data experts from our network
- Annual retreats 🧳🛥🏔✈️🏝