FilledThis offer is not available anymore
At Cooltra Group we are looking for a passionate Business Data Analyst. We are facing a huge growth and data management is of crucial importance for our business. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data analyst responsibilities include: conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design; develop analysis and reporting capabilities; monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data
analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Cooltra company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.