carwow, we're aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the
world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision
people face (after buying a house), and it's a hugely complex one. There
are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix
them. We're a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in
London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe's leading VCs
and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we're
growing fast. We're constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow
better, so if you're curious, motivated, and want to help us change the
future of car buying, get in touch. It's the chance to be at the start
of something huge.
- Provide advice and insight and play an active role in decision making.
- Generate reports and dashboards to help the whole team.
- Create reports based on platform behavior as well as know how to interpret and see opportunities.
- Understand dealer’s needs, and collaborate closely with the right people who can produce change.
- Work together with different carwow teams, adapting to their needs.
- Able to create clear data visualizations to facilitate understanding to different roles.
- Be an active listener; able to interpret needs and objections.
- Google Analytics or tools related to web analytics
- SQL, Excel and tools related to manage data tables
- Tableau and other tools related to visualization.
- Comfortable with data led decisions.
- Self-motivated and inspired by autonomy
- The desire to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- A great team player, willing to learn and share with the team.
- Passionate to work for a fast-growing startup business
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Be part of a really fun team with an incredible opportunity to change the way people buy cars in Spain!