At Tymit our mission is to reinvent the credit card to make it honest, safe, and more transparent to achieve more peace of mind when managing your finances. To prove this to our users, we have built an elegant and intuitive app linked to a credit card designed to achieve better financial well-being and control like never before.
A credit card from a tech company, not a Bank. Fintech credit makes up only a tiny fraction of overall credit. Still, it is growing rapidly, and Tymit will be at the forefront of the digital disruption in the credit card world.
Based in the UK, Spain, and Greece, our talented and growing team is committed to creating a diverse and fun work environment, putting the user at the center of every decision we make. At Tymit, we have a mantra. Customers are first because that's what drives us and our growth, and we'll continue catering to them that way.
Compensation & Perks
💰 The salary range of this role is 30,000€ – 40,000€ per annum depending on experience.
🏝 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays.
🥳 Your birthday off.
🏡 Tymit is working fully remote, and all employees can remain working from home if they want, traveling to our offices when agreed with the team.
🌇 If your preference is working from our office and working onsite with other Tymiteers, we have you covered with our offices - Postpandemic.
⏰ Flexible working hours.
🤓 Additional days to attend conferences and workshops when related to technology and/or events related to Tymit’s industry and sector.
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned product-aware Data Analyst to help us on our mission to reinvent the future of credit. We are searching for analysts who place the customer at the center of everything, specifically looking at our service's design and quality.
We want to onboard someone excited by working on open-ended projects, a self-starter with the ability to take on a range of intriguing challenges with a keen ability for story telling using data. You will be focusing on driving business decisions, monitoring KPIs and understanding our users and their behaviors through their interaction with our app. You will be involved in defining how analytics will function and taking a pivotal role in formalizing our processes.
We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic about taking on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, energetic and passionate team with room for professional growth - Tymit may be an excellent fit for you!
We are small, but we think big. 🦄🦄 Do you want to join us?
About the culture
Be ready to join a company where collaboration is key. You will be expected to share knowledge and speak up, at the same time you have the ability to listen to others and consider their opinions. At Tymit we are also big fans of good atmosphere and humor, prepare yourself to receive a bunch of GIFs.
Analytics team at Tymit work applying good practices and agile methodologies. Within the team you will find Mus.
During your time at Tymit you will
- Understand the structure and history of the different data sources that Tymit has (mainly our transactional database and data warehouse).
- Create and maintain key queries to extract data to monitor key business metrics and answer relevant questions for the business.
- Work with the marketing and product teams to improve acquisition efficiency and identify new channel opportunities.
- Develop models to forecast essential metrics from different strategies we will accomplish.
- Design, implement and maintain analytic reports and dashboards to provide insights into business KPI’s.
- Work together with the key stakeholders (growth steering committee, marketing, product squads, risk, finance, compliance, etc.) to understand the key questions that need to be answered.
- Assist with ad hoc queries and providing creative solutions to our fast-growing business challenges as it evolves.
- Communicate findings in plain English.
- Participate in stand-ups and coordinated workflows and code reviews (nice to have)
Key technologies we use at Tymit
Analytics team: in your day-to-day you will be working with technologies such as SQL, Metabase and Python. Our tech stack is flexible and evolving - let us know what you’re currently using!
Tymit tech team: we work with technologies such as Postgres, AWS, Python, Docker, Docker Swarm, Jenkins, Java, Kotlin, SwiftUI, Swift, Groovy, Grails, Quarkus, NodeJS, React, RabbitMQ, ELK, Terraform and Ansible.
We are always open to adopting new tools to solve complex problems, so we’re ready to discuss options with anyone with the right experience.
What you will bring along
- You have previous experience as a Data Analyst in a high growth environment, ideally supporting marketing and/or product team.
- You have solid knowledge and command of SQL, and you bring experience using modern BI tools such as Looker, PowerBI and Tableau.
- You have some experience with Python or other programming languages.
- You have a good understanding of drivers and key metrics of acquisition/marketing.
- You know how to measure funnel and conversion performance.
- You bring knowledge around setting up measuring A/B testing and drive statistically good outcomes.
- You have an agreeable personality to work with diverse colleagues, both within the team and with different stakeholders.
- You can think holistically and focus on small intricate details essential for the high-impact role you will play at Tymit.
- You are a great achiever who has a strong orientation for results beyond just great ideas.
- You have the desire to solve problems whilst wanting to inspire and share your knowledge and passion for Tymit and fintech.
What you can expect from our hiring process
45 min. video call with Carla, part of Tymit’s People team. Understand your career plan and what motivates you about Tymit.
30 min. video-call with Mus, Data Scientist. Brief technical discussion around a task to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
60 min. video-call with Mus. Technical discussion around a task to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
60 min. video-call with two people from our Engineering and Product team. Introduction to your future team to get a sense of Tymit’s culture.
🏁– Offer 📧
If you have any disability, please let us know whether there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive.
To meet our regulatory obligations as a licensed financial services company in the UK, Tymit needs to take background checks, Criminal and Credit checks, our new hires to help us safeguard our users. If you have any concerns regarding this process, please discuss this with our People Team.
Tymit is made up of people from various backgrounds, and you are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work to show up every day as their authentic selves. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background.
We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other difference. If you have any disability, please let us know whether there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive.