Tuotempo by Doctoralia/DocPlanner group is the fastest growing healthcare software-as-a-service in Europe and Latin America specialized in digitizing the healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico and many other markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
If you look for more information please check our website http://www.tuotempo.com.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is excited about data and working in a start-up, fun, everchanging - challenging environment. This role will be focused on supporting the Business Intelligence team on day-to-day analysis, providing both technical knowledge and business/analytical insights. The ideal candidate is self-driven and will leverage scientific and problem-solving skills to drive analytically sound recommendations to make data-based decisions. It is an entry level position with the possibility of growing in the Business intelligence Team.
What you will do:
- Interpret data & analyze results using statistical and analytical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain reports and analytical models;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Proactively locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Collaborate with the rest of the BI team (business analyst, data engineer, data scientist) to develop data pipelines and data products;
- Visualize results by creating dashboards in order to influence key business leaders;
- Monitor and analyze our dashboards and collaborate with operations to create triggers for actions;
- Face big challenges building a big business together with us!
If you have:
- At least 1 year of experience in data analytics;
- Preferably a BA/BS degree in one of the following fields: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Economics; (if other fields additional 2 years of experience in data analysis during or after the university years is required);
- Proactive attitude;
- Are able to take ownership of projects and complete it on time;
- A growth mindset;
- Strong feedback culture;
- A problem solving attitude;
- Are proficiency in MS Excel/Google Spreadsheet (is a must);
- Experience with data, analytics and visualization solutions (i.e. Databricks, GCP, Looker, Tableau etc).
- A good understanding of SQL;
- Experience in Python;
- Ability to work in a multinational environment;
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
Then this job is for you!
- Working in a challenging dynamic environment,
- Autonomy and impact on what you do,
- Learning from some of the best people in the industry,
- Remote working possibility.