In Prestamos Prima, we believe in better financial services, purely based on clients' needs, technology and data-driven decisions.
We constantly seek ways to improve all things data, and in order to achieve our goal are currently looking for a hands-on Data Analyst to become a part of our team.
If you believe the old model of financing is too old, and are ready to put data to good use to build better financial products - this is the perfect opportunity!
What will I do?
- Support the website optimization using various BI tools as part of the data driven product development process
- Help teams define the right KPIs for measuring website optimization
- Based on extracting and analysing data, provide insights & support to the decision making process
- Create dashboards and other visualizations to assist the
business in monitoring and identifying trends and patterns with an
emphasis on allowing for an end-user friendly self-service experience
- Generate ad-hoc reports on Marketing, Sales, Finance, debt collection and other metrics
- Support the Revenue Assurance, Fraud, and Data Analyst roles on the team
- Work with business stake holders and data analysts to
enable operational reporting requirements through the extraction of data
from the Business Intelligence Semantic layer
- Provide additional analytical support, as needed, across the company
What skills and traits should I possess?
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative fields)
- Analytical skills to interpret and report data,
with the ability to solve problems and provide accurate information and
- Experience using programming languages like R, Python, Java, etc is a must
- Strong experience in Excel is a must
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to analyse our databases and work effectively with relational database systems
- Exceptional organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Business Intelligence reporting tools (ie. Metabase, MS SSRS, Looker, etc)
- Experience in a role with application focus on
optimisation of customer acquisition, retention, customer value or price
Why is Prestamos Prima the right decision for me?
- Direct opportunity to impact business performance through smart data decisions
- Interaction and collaboration with all key business functions and stakeholders
- Spacious office in the very heart of Barcelona
- International, multi-cultural environment
- Fruits and coffee at your fingertips to aid while fighting the data
We offer a fast-paced and driven working environment with challenging tasks and career development opportunities where you’ll collaborate closely with Marketing, Operations, Finance, Risk and IT teams to solve problems & deliver and implement solutions.
About Prestamos Prima