What will you be doing?
- Further develop and maintain our reporting system
- Translate our data into crystal clear dashboards
- Give strategic advise based on your analysis of the data
- Supporting in data requests from the business
- Setting up strategic projects such as city strategy, content quality improvement and campaign evaluation
- Evaluate and advise on product features
- Set up and update ETL processes
- You have experience in working with and setting up a BI tool such as Tableau, QlikView or Looker.
- You have at least 1 year experience in SQL.
- You are creative and able to think out of the box.
- You are capable of translating something complicated into actionable advise that is easy to understand.
- You are eager to work in a dynamic environment and you are used to taking responsibility.
What you can expect from the company TicketSwap
- Our Amsterdam office is situated near Dam square where we share a cool office building with a variety of other small companies. Of course, this is a cool place to work, but it's also possible to work remotely.
- You are in control of your own workplace. For example, a lot of people use an electric sit-stand desk.
- A daily comprehensive lunch at the office. Every other Friday there's a chef cooking something nice 🍴
- We rarely skip the Friday drinks. Sometimes we go crazy with our disco lights and smoke machine 😂
- Our team consists of young and ambitious people, looking for world domination 💪
- Competitive salary with a pension plan fully paid by TicketSwap 💰
TicketSwap company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.