Digital connectivity is making our lives easier and boosting business competitiveness. However, the risk of cyberattacks is increasing as well. Our innovations come with unpredictable security challenges, and we’re permanently looking for the brightest minds who can help us to protect our data, systems and infrastructure. Because without trust, the digitalization won`t work.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals when it comes to thinking outside the box for protecting our systems even more effectively. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Are you interested? Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world.
What are my responsibilities?
- Conceptualization and implementation of a change strategy to support adoption of new ways of working and facilitate culture change required for the Cybersecurity organization;
- Together with a cross-departmental team integrate change management activities into project plan and drive execution;
- Define success metrics and routines to continuously monitor change progress, including regular pulse checks to assess change readiness;
- Identify, plan and implement change interventions Identify and manage anticipated resistance and actively manage key stakeholders;
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of internal communications, support training efforts to build required competencies and foster a customer-centric culture;
- Support and engage senior leaders, consult and coach teams;
- Contribute to an active cybersecurity community via internal social networks, boards and other new ways of working together with your team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Higher technical education (university level), preferably with experience in technology industry - ideally with a focus on cybersecurity;
- A solid understanding of concepts and methods for organizational development, behavioral and cultural change;
- > 5 years of experience with organizational change efforts, building on knowledge of change management principles, applying the underlying methodologies and tools in change management programs;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, work collaboratively and influence others;
- Forward looking with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics;
- Substantial experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle;
- Change management or design thinking certification or designation desired;
- Strong experience with disciplinary and functional leadership in an international, multicultural matrix organization;
- Having a collaborative mindset and working seamlessly across seniority and organization;
- A Good command of English is required
Want to know more?
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.