Are You Data-Driven?
Today’s organizations must be data-driven to thrive. NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation.
S3 Graduate Academy Program
As a company committed to developing our future workforce, we created a program that enables our University Graduate Hires to fast track their careers through classroom and on-the-job training and clear benchmarks.
At the start of the program we will fly you to the United States to take part in our robust 90-day training program based in Raleigh Durham NC. USA facilities designed for entry-level talent. During this training, Academy Participants gain the foundational knowledge needed to have a basic understanding of the Storage Industry, NetApp, and products and solutions. Additionally, they effectively develop transferable soft skills that will allow them to excel within the organization and in their long-term careers.
You will experience exciting 3 months with Graduate peers from all over the world !!
After the first three months you will return to your home countries to continue your on-the-job training
NetApp is looking for passionate and driven self-starters for Customer Success Manager adventure within our Academy Graduate Program. In this role, you are responsible for identifying sales opportunities in existing accounts in a sales district. Your goal will be to uncover opportunities and take them to the point of purchase with our field sales and channel partner teams.
You will create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption and use this as a springboard to find opportunities to grow business. and ensure to upsell the value of your portfolio with the help of the Sales team
- Create relationship maps within accounts with plans to expand depth and quality of relationships with buyers and influencers
- Accountable for post-sale account management and driving account growth strategy with wider account team members
- Conduct outreach efforts to maintain and educate stakeholders on NetApp’s value proposition and best-in-class products
- Improves customer satisfaction and NetApp product adoption through information campaigns and by helping coordinate support activities
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English plus (near native) fluency in the language of the country where you reside. i.e. German, Dutch, French, Spanish or Italian (delete as applicable)
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Knowledge of tools, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office.
- Entrepreneur minded work ethic.
- Must have graduated within the past 18 months or will graduate in May/June 2019 with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Studies or Engineering. Other degrees will be considered.
Education & Experience:
- Open, Positive Attitude, interested in Technology and how it shapes the future world
- 2 different languages additional to mother tongue is a great plus
- Cool and Calm under pressure
- Strong attention to detail