As a company committed to developing our future workforce, we created a program that enables our University Graduate Hires to fast track their careers through classroom and on-the-job training and clear benchmarks.
At the start of the program we will fly you to the United States to take part in our robust 90-day training program based in Raleigh Durham NC. USA facilities designed for entry-level talent. During this training, Academy Participants gain the foundational knowledge needed to have a basic understanding of the Storage Industry, NetApp, and products and solutions. Additionally, they effectively develop transferable soft skills that will allow them to excel within the organization and in their long-term careers.
You will experience an exciting 3 months with Graduate peers from all over the world !!
After the first three months you will return to your home countries to continue your on-the-job training.
NetApp is looking for passionate and driven self-starters for Customer Success Manager adventure within our Academy Graduate Program. In this role, you are responsible for identifying sales opportunities in existing accounts in a sales district. Your goal will be to uncover opportunities and take them to the point of purchase with our field sales and channel partner teams.
You will create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption and use this as a springboard to find opportunities to grow business. and ensure to upsell the value of your portfolio with the help of the Sales team
- Closely communicate & collaborate with GEM & GAM to be part of the individual account strategy
- Create relationship maps within accounts with plans to expand depth and quality of relationships with buyers and influencers
- Improve customer experience, help overcome smaller problems and remove obstacles by establishing communication between NetApp and customer
- Accountable for post-sale account management and driving account growth strategy with wider account team members
- Conduct outreach efforts to maintain and educate stakeholders on NetApp’s value proposition and best-in-class products
- Improves customer satisfaction and NetApp product adoption through information campaigns and by helping coordinate support activities
- Internally consolidate communication with interfaces within NetApp (SDR, SAM, Customer Experience SEs, ISSR) to the GAM / GEM.
- Oversee installed base and accordingly leverage all opportunities for renewals / tech refreshes. (In cooperation with SAM / GAM)
- Identify and leverage opportunities to cross- and up-sell within customer environments.
- Must have graduated within the past 18 months or will graduate in May/June 2019 with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Studies or Engineering. Other degrees will be considered.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Knowledge of tools, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office.
- Entrepreneur minded work ethic.
- Open, Positive Attitude, interested in Technology and how it shapes the future world.
- Cool and Calm under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Empathy and project management skills
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.