We believe that providing spectacular support to our customers is the fundamental ingredient for creating customer love. That’s why we do things a little differently here at Publitas.com. We don’t wait for customers to contact us, for example. Instead, we contact them for solutions about issues that they aren't even aware of. We do this with a team of smart, curious, and incredibly fun people who are dedicated to one thing only: making sure our customers are successful. Not once, not sometimes, but every time we can help.
We’re looking for knowledgeable, dedicated, and compassionate individuals to join us in Amsterdam. These are the type of people who love to help and refuse to give up until the problem has been solved. With a customer satisfaction rate of 96.9 percent over the past twelve months, it’s clear that we’re passionate about helping our customers. But we’re not satisfied with anything short of 100 percent, and that’s why we need your help.
You’ll be part of our Customer Success Team based in Amsterdam and will report directly to the Customer Success Team Lead. From here, you’ll be working alongside our Customer Acquisition and Product Team.
Get in touch and let us know why you are the right person to help!
- Helping professionals such as webmasters and online marketeers by answering their questions (mainly via phone and email).
- Coming up with structural solutions to any problems they might encounter (luckily it's nothing like the Internet help desk).
- Expanding the product knowledge base.
- Identifying and communicating customer needs to our product team.
- Working with our product team to deliver solutions that answer those needs.
- You have a strong desire to help people.
- You’re a fast learner with incredible multitasking skills.
- You’re curious and always eager to learn new things.
- You’re an outgoing optimist with great communication skills.
- You’re driven to get things done.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English.
- You’re madly in love with mobile devices and web apps.
- You’re content with no less than a 100 percent customer satisfaction rate.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML.
- You have a basic understanding of CSS coding, RSS, PDF, and Adobe Software for troubleshooting.
What can you expect from us?
- €26.4k-€30k base gross salary per year.
- 8% holiday bonus.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- 30% tax ruling for candidates outside of the NL.
- Visa sponsorship possibilities for candidates outside of the EU.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities of the world.
- A great working environment in the center of Amsterdam.
- Option to work remotely.
- Free organic lunch with the team.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.