🤷♀️ WHAT IS DASHDOC?
At Dashdoc, we believe that having better access to the transport data from the shipping order until the billing is a basic need. Because it is a professional challenge and a poorly digitalized sector, it should be super simple and user-friendly.
We challenge the actual solutions by crafting beautifully designed tools that help our users to gather all road transport orders data, take the right decisions and share it with other stakeholders, with minimal effort.
Focused on user-experience, Dashdoc centralizes all data and automatize all processes from a transport order from the shipping order till the billing. We help our customers order faster, access information better, bill faster and share all information.
We now have thousands of transports on the platform and a team of 6 impressive colleagues. We have ambitious plans for growing our business and our Care team this year - and this is only the beginning!
🚀 The Challenge
As a User Care Expert, you’ll be the voice of Dashdoc towards our prospects and customers.
Your first mission will be to take care of our clients’ requests in a meaningful, delightful and timely manner. Your goal is to be transparent, precise, clear and helpful to our users. We are indeed dealing with a very important topic - their transport missions - and thriving to provide an exceptional service to them.
We also expect you to help us build better customer service processes
and tools and contribute to improve our product. For that, you’ll have
to analyse what you see, identify areas of improvements and offer
suggestions on what we can do better and faster.
You’ll also take part in our growth effort by contributing to converting prospects into customers.
Finally, you’ll become an Road Transport software expert and help onboard new members in the awesome Customer Care team!
There is one last thing that you need to take into account: Taking care of our client is so much at the core of our business that it is not only the job of the Care Team but it’s everyone from Dashdoc job! We all participate in answering our customers’ requests.
💙 Is it you we’re looking for?
You would be a good fit at Dashdoc if you:
- Have worked with multiple clients and have a passion for taking care of them and solving their problems
- Like writing (in French) and help people
- Are at ease with technology and digitally savvy
- Have a very empathetic and serene mindset
- Are driven and entrepreneurial
- Enthusiastic about teamwork, learning and teaching
- Have previous experience in the road transport industry
It’s even better if you know about the French Healthcare system!
Everything else is plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to work from Monday to Friday.
⭐️ The Dashdoc Method
At Dashdoc, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
- We all participate to build the product
- We focus on our customers
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company.
We are also willing to offer Dashdoc a stimulating environment for people to focus on the essential: their work. Therefore, we offer:
- competitive compensation packages along with meaningful equity
- an awesome office in the center of Paris
- a great Lunchr card for lunch
- a great modern healthcare program (Alan)
- a flexible and remote-friendly work environment