What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a CTO with a strong background in multiple product development areas, such as micro-controllers, PCB design, sensors, signal processing, PMO, app development and AI/ML. The commitment could be part-time or remote depending on the candidate attitude, experience and passion to lead the project.
- As a CTO, you will lead the vision, leadership and development of our technology as we grow and scale.
- Full ownership of product strategy developing a comprehensive product roadmap (updated on weekly basis) by the use of appropriate PMO tools.
- Deciding tech stack (hardware and software).
- Lead software development, design and code reviews.
- Lead hardware development, design and manufacturing.
- Support experimental clinic tests for Universities testing our system.
- Promote best practices in development, software design and robust testing
- Lead a globally-distributed development team using Scrum, slack, GitHub, and Jira to support efficient, timely, collaborative development.
- Knowing the difference between an MVP and a final product (i.e. If
you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you've
launched too late)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical degree or similar demonstrated experience.
- 4-5 years leading technical development with a background in either back-end development, micro-controllers, AI/ML or mobile app (Android & iOS)
- Competence with statistical analytics, and data-driven management
- +2 years of remote experience.
- You must be a maker at heart - you spend your evenings and weekends tinkering, building new hacks or solving problems with technology. Not only you enjoy making, but also good documentation.
- Enjoy learning (and you can do it quickly) and coming up with ideas in other aspects than hardware and making, such as design, software, marketing, etc.
- Professional and positive communication.
- Able to work well with no directions and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with machine learning models running on embedded platforms.
- Designing, building and programming PCBs.
- Audio and signal processing.
- Experience in AI/NLP platform for building Chatbots.
What’s in it for you:
- Co-founder equity stake
- Flexible remote/work-life balance (depending on experience)
- The opportunity of learning the full-stack of hardware-software connected devices from hardware and firmware all the way up to data science and signal processing.
- Opportunity to lead s startup that has the potential to help 65mn people around the world.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter including a brief explanation of your relevant projects to email@example.com.