Tangelo’s CTO is responsible for both defining and establishing the technical vision of the Group, leading all aspects of its technology development, and playing an integral role in our strategic direction, development and future growth.
This is a key appointment and requires well-honed technical and business skills, coupled with a track record of leadership and management, ideally gained within an established e-gaming company.
- Full accountability for all our games technology, architecture and tech processes across multiple sites and products
- Design; execute and follow up of the company’s tech strategic plan and roadmap
- Identify technology trends that may support or impede the success of the business, as well as opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services, including identifying competitive services and opportunities for innovation
- Provide full support to teams in the event of technical challenges
- Work cross-department to ensure alignment with our technology portfolio
- Manage and coach our engineers to higher levels of excellence
- Maintain a broad view of emerging technologies and developments
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all development and IT staff in accordance with the company’s hiring process, personnel policies and Budget requirements
Desired Skills And Experience Include
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in software development leadership positions within companies with high-traffic, scalable and live services
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience with cloud-based infrastructure like AWS, GCP, etc.
- Solid understanding of all aspects related to system engineering (networking, Linux operating systems, databases, security, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of programming Best Practices and mastery of at least one programming language (Java, Python, Go…)
- Strong Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Team player and leadership skills
- Good data analysis skills
- Results-oriented approach with a clear ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in the gaming industry or the willingness to be part of it
- Experience working with Unity or other commercially available game engines.