Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California we have physical offices in Barcelona, Madrid & Oporto, but our awesome team can be found in more than 8 countries and 12 cities.
Right now we are looking for CSS Developers who are eager to make an impact on people’s lives, and will run the extra mile for this. The right candidate shares an ambitious appetite for the continuous improvement and development of our award-winning product Beezy.
Who you are:
You are an innovative and talented Frontend Developer specialised in CSS, passionate about every single aspect of your job and with a personal mission to impact the user experience of our clients. With an ambition to work in an innovative and out-of-the-box single product and look at it as your own.
Some of the magic you will do:
- Develop new features and functionalities for Beezy
- Adapt our product to our new architecture based on React and GraphQL
- Stabilize the existing product features
You rock-on if you have:
- Good problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors and methodologies (BEM, SCSS, SASS)
- A learning attitude towards technologies and programming languages
- Passion for CSS
- Good eye for design and pixel perfect implementation
- Knowledge of GIT/Mercurial
It’s even more amazing if you have:
- Microsoft stack knowledge
- Previous experience working with atomic design
Your accomplishments (so far):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Frontend CSS Developer
Do you feel you are looking into the mirror if you…
- Are obsessed in being the best (good does not suit you, you feel the need to be the best in all that you do)
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (and love to interact with people from many different disciplines)
- Master logic and problem-solving methods
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Indefinite type of contract
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime. Join us!
Beezy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Beezy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Beezy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.