CRM Marketing Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to become our CRM Marketing Manager to join our marketing department. You will be responsible for building highly targeted, engaging campaigns for various customer segments across Zeelo’s communication channels. You’ll also be supporting the wider team and Client Managers with a special focus on onboarding, retaining, converting and reactivating users.
You are a collaborative CRM Marketing person with strengths in CRM and Digital Marketing, with excellent copywriting skills, a strong eye for detail and a positive attitude. You are not afraid to get involved in areas outside of your role, as can often be the case in fast-moving start-ups like Zeelo.
What you should know about Zeelo:
Frustrated by poor transport options and time wasted driving, we’re on a mission to reinvent transportation, by making it faster, more convenient and more cost-effective. We intelligently use data to design routes that respond to the needs of our customers, whether it is to travel to their favourite sporting events or to/from work every day, our priority is to deliver an excellent experience for our users.
We’re a well-funded start-up based in London with transport and technology experience. We’re a team of do-ers that encourage each other, constantly balancing “thinking big” and getting stuff done.
Our team culture is centred around these values:
- Passionate - anything is possible with a can-do attitude;
- Empowered - make smart, informed decisions. Ask for forgiveness, not permission;
- Cheeky - don’t accept anything because ‘that’s the way it’s always been’. Be cheeky and question the status quo!
- Not afraid to get involved in projects outside of their day-to-day
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop the CRM strategy and Digital Marketing roadmap for communications across the UK and South Africa aimed to improve KPI’s in both acquisition and retention
- Advocate for lifecycle marketing priorities with metrics, design and product teams; define data requirements and induct behavioural data into the marketing automation solutions
- Help set the tone for Zeelo’s customer communication-owned channels (E-Mail, In-App, Push, SMS, Blog) by defining and experimenting to continuously optimize channel mix, targeting and frequency
- Work with external partners to leverage their marketing capabilities to promote Zeelo’s services
- Manage data quality in the CRM system, identify gaps in information, monitor data standards for new records, and make necessary changes to improve current reporting
- Work with the wider data and marketing team to report on, and improve KPIs for all customer lifecycle engagement using tools (e.g. Excel and SQL)
- Identify opportunities for personalisation and dynamic content in ongoing and new campaigns by following an insightful approach to customer segmentation by using a mix of personal and behavioural data
You should have/be:
- Proven experience in a CRM role or similar
- Have experience in digital marketing and PPC (Google, Facebook Ads etc)
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing CRM software (e.g. Intercom or Salesforce)
- Familiarity with web and social analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Independent, driven, proactive and motivated to try new things
- Able to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
- A data-driven decision-maker with a creative side
We’d really like it if you:
- Could prepare and build HTML emails using our email marketing software
- Have experience in both B2B and B2C marketing, including inbound lead generation
- Have experience with design platforms and applications (e.g. Sketch)
- Experience with loyalty and referral programmes
- A good understanding of GDPR
- Knowledge of SQL
- Have worked within transport and/or a start-up before
And we’d especially love it if you send us a project that you feel proud of along with your CV, even if it isn’t work-related!
● 25 days holiday a year, plus an additional day off for your birthday!
● Flexible working hours
● Competitive package
● Awesome office space with free food and drinks, working alongside some of the top mobility start-ups in the UK
● Zeelo team socials every couple of weeks
● Commitment to your training and development every quarter - just ask for what you need and we’ll do our best to make it happen
**No recruiters, please.**