FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Preply is a fast growing product company at an early stage of development, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. 100 people are currently working on building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We have more than 15 nationalities on board, that work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. We offer remote working days and the possibility to use our platform for self-development. We challenge each other to learn more and faster, while promoting creative power and free will. Personal growth, a friendly and hierarchy-free atmosphere are guaranteed!
Openness, effectiveness and global mindset are the main characteristics of our people. Our goal is to make Preply a leading platform in online tutoring that will help people from all over the world achieve their life goals faster!
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our CRM team that is part of the Growth Tribe. This person is expected to work on implementing a marketing automation solution and any previous experience with email marketing and push notifications is a plus.
You will play a key role in the integration and roll-out of a new marketing automation platform that enables the CRM team and other stakeholders to drive growth through rapid A/B testing, building new automated messaging flows and personalised communications. You will also take ownership of building new features and channels that would complement our CRM strategy.
What you can expect as a CRM Software Engineer:
- Best practices during planning and integration of the selected marketing automation platform
- Real-time events synchronization between different 3rd party solutions
- Supporting the migration of our current communication flows, including emails, browser and app-push notifications and SMS
- Work with CRM Growth Managers to build more personalisation and recommendations into our communications and test new re-engagement channels
What we are looking for:
- Previous job experience as a developer ideally within an internet economy business or marketing automation industry
- Experienced in: Python, Django and PostgreSQL, and interest to learn others
- Any of GraphQL, Docker, RabbitMQ, Celery, Nginx, DevOps, AWS, GIT, JS experience is an additional strength
- Use of agile/lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Data driven approach when making decisions, trade-offs and prioritisation
- Team-player who can work with various disciplines, like Growth and Data Science, to achieve a common goal
- Omni-channel synchronization experience and experience working with Email Service Providers’ APIs (such as SendGrid, Mandrill, etc.) will be a huge plus
Want to build world-class CRM solutions and help students and tutors from all over the world achieve their learning goals? Join our team.
What we offer:
✔ Work in the same office with easy-going and open minded people from all over the world
✔ Easy-to-reach location in the city centre
✔ Active office life with biweekly gatherings
✔ Monthly bonus deposit for self-development on Preply.com
✔ Strong financial package, paid vacation and sick leave
✔ Possibility to become a part of a truly big story at the start of its development
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Preply's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Preply.