Technology is changing the way we live, Lendix is transforming the way SMEs get financed. We are the leading SME lending marketplace in Continental Europe (firstly founded in France), delivering faster and better value than traditional banks. Over €210 million has been lent since our launch in 2015, by over 30,000 investors, positioning us as the clear N°1 in France; operations in Spain started in February 2017 and in May 2017 in Italy, and in 2018 we plan to launch in The Netherlands and Germany.
Lendix has built a team (85 incl. 17 in Madrid, 17 in Milan and already 4 in Amsterdam) which is delivering robust growth in those 3 countries. Following a successful Series C, Lendix raised a total of €51 million from top investors mixing a venture capital fund, insurance companies, an asset manager, successful entrepreneurs, and a family-owned bank. In 2017, Lendix was ranked in the KPMG and H2 Ventures Fintech100 for the second consecutive year.
We are currently looking for a Credit Analyst in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, to join us.
The role of a Credit Analyst is to assess companies in all aspects, from the study of accounts to the analysis of its environment and its industry.
The information compiled in a report at the end of the analysis enables the investment managers to make informed investment decisions on funds entrusted to them. This is an exceptional chance to join an extremely high growth company at an early stage.
Reporting to the Dutch Credit Director, the Credit Analyst is responsible for the underwriting analysis and outstanding monitoring of SMEs:
- Assessment of the borrowers’ credit risk: analysis of the financial information, compilation of market information, review of financial and legal audits, client interview and compliance check.
- Credit underwriting (after approval of the credit committee): preparation of the project description for publication and key figures, implementation of documentation.
- Outstanding monitoring (execution of post closings operations, archiving, reporting, implementation of statistical tools, etc.).
- Financial data market watch using specialized sources of financial information
- Be a source of proposition and innovation for improving existing processes / tools.
Desired Experience and skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a financial (credit risk) analyst position in banking, private equity or big-4 audit firm with an emphasis on SME Lending.
- Solid knowledge in Finance.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to work in a fast growth environment that is scaling fast, moving quickly and handling changing priorities.
- Hands-on, results-oriented approach to business with a "can-do" attitude.
- Autonomous, curious, rigorous, resistant to stress, sense of responsibility, determination and commitment
- Proven problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods
- Good ability to translate complex analytical outputs into clear, simple and actionable stories
- Proficient with analytical tools like Excel, knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
- Technologically oriented mindset: at ease and curious with technology and the digital world
- Open minded, collaborative, great to interact with
- Identification with our Mission
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Fluent Dutch and professional capacities in English.
- BA/BS Degree.
Why Join Us?
We are the leading SME lending marketplace in France with the ambition to consolidate our position as the leader in Continental Europe thanks to a superbly experienced and diversified team and strong investors. We offer a competitive benefits package including the opportunity to invest in Lendix capital.
As one of the early members of the Lendix team in the Netherlands, you will be able to have a real impact on the success of the organisation and directly contribute to the growth of SME’s in the Netherlands.
Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day: To be the trustworthy marketplace where all of us transform SME financing forever.
- Our clients' interests come first. We know from experience that our success will follow theirs.
- Our assets are our people, our technology, our cash and our reputation. If any of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore.
- Transparency is key to everything we do. It is trust, within the Lendix team, with our clients, our regulators and with our shareholders
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply with your CV together with a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations (all documents in English).
Processing of your personal dataYour application data will be treated according to our Data Protection