Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- Develop a thriving car sharing business in top German and Austrian cities, by building large fleets of cars and acquiring customers both through your own team and guiding global acquisition teams to the specificities of your market
What you’ll work on
- Build the plan to conquer cities, districts and train stations where Drivy should grow.
- Pilot city and country performance KPIs.
- Build the fleet via large business development deals (professional fleets) and local marketing actions.
- Manage fleet prices, parking location as well as the quality of listings and serviceIdentify and manage public affairs opportunities, in coordination with the global Head of PA.
- Be the Drivy voice in your countries, and get top media coverage.
- Recruit and manage the team.
Who you’ll work with
- You’ll report to Diane, our CRO.
- You will manage a team of 5/6 people in charge of business development, account management, marketing, PR and content management.
- The position is based at our Berlin office in Kreuzberg
What you’ll bring to the table
- You have 5+ years of work experience, ideally in the mobility sector.
- You are an all-rounder profile, with marketing or business development skills, able to perform different tasks.
- You are an excellent communicator, extravert.
- You are well connected.
- You are prepared to travel frequently to German cities, Vienna and Paris.
- You have already managed a small team and you enjoy management
- Languages: Perfect German. Fluent English
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
Drivy company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.