Saana is a currently looking to partner with a cofounder/COO in NYC.
We are looking for a very versatile and eager COO that is interested
in taking over the day-to-day operations and team management which could
include, depending on the person’s background, supplier relationships,
client management, B2C and B2B marketing, sales, etc.
The COO would work closely with the Chief Scientific Officer and the CEO & founder.
We are looking for profiles:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, supply chain or related field.
- Experience in marketing, operations, and/or sales.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, supply chain, operations, marketing.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, suppliers, and employees.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills.
- Good people management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Result & efficacy-oriented
- First experience in startup preferred
- Interested in joining a healthcare/tech startup
- Available ASAP minimum 20 hours / week
- Based in NYC, Paris or Brussels.
We are offering:
- Sweat equity in the company as cofounder
- Exciting work environment in a NYC incubator
- The opportunity to change chronic illness management together