Control Code Software Developer
You will contribute to the prototyping and development of novel digitalization hardware devices used to acquire data for our optical and mechanical simulation services.
- Writing control software for one or more of Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and/or direct driver-based systems, using Python, C++, and C# to control lab equipment and hardware prototypes.
- Producing models for 3D printing of uncomplicated parts
- Building of simple machine prototypes using off-the-shelf components and 3D printed parts. Builds will involve assembly and control using electric motors, laser sensors, LED lights and camera capture.
- Debug software, mechanical, and electrical aspects of machine prototypes
- Additional optional experience would include:
- Knowledge of data acquisition and analysis
- Labview or MATLAB programming
- Image capture and processing
You are a highly motivated fast learner with an excellent work ethic. You are a strong programmer, with a good aptitude for mechanical and electrical elements.
You work well in teams and have some experience with engineering methodologies and software development using an Agile framework.
Preferred candidates would have completed some or all of a degree in either engineering or computer science.
- Experienced with control systems software development for a multiplatform environment (Windows and Linux).
- Strong knowledge of modern C++.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Labview programming experiences.
- Matlab/Simulink Modeling experiences.
- Good understanding of electronics hardware and schematics.
- Experience with bus protocols: USB, I2C, SPI, UART, RS-485.
- Hardware control and data acquisition D/A and A/D experience.
HOW TO REACH US
Please send your CV, recommendation letters and code/project demos through LinkedIn or directly to: email@example.com.
About Desilico Labs