We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketer to help explain how enterprise marketers and sales teams can leverage our live engagement platform in online lead generation and online sales.Whisbi is how the world's biggest companies are starting sales conversations with their customers.
Whisbi has been shortening sales cycles for large enterprises for ten years, by delivering conversational solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a sales decision occurs.
Whisbi's solutions blend voice, messaging and video communication, with AI and conversational expertise in specific industry verticals. What this means is that companies can quickly build sustainable sales flows around complex organizations and business rules.
Global enterprises such as AT&T, Vodafone, Toyota, Hyundai and Sky trust Whisbi to coordinate their assisted and unassisted sales. Whisbi is always the channel with the highest close rate.About the role
As a Content Marketing & Social Media Specialist at Whisbi, your job will be to analyse market trends and write content that educates our target buyer personas on how real-time customer engagement can help them grow their business in the digital age. If you are a self-starter passionate about sales & marketing technology and comfortable with “wearing many hats” and making things happen, you’ll fit right in!
You will be responsible for researching the latest market trends, writing up market reports, guides & ebooks and translating those into creative sales content. Your work will help our customers & prospects better understand real-time customer engagement and its application to our target industries. If you are able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition and have creative ideas about how to engage with our audience, we’d like to meet you
About the team
The Whisbi Sales & Marketing team is made of talented and diverse people coming from different countries around the world, each presenting different skill sets. The Marketing team's main mission is to grow Whisbi's top of the funnel pipeline and generate leads for the Sales team. With the Account Based Marketing approach, the team also plays a key role in nurturing and influencing existing sales opportunities and shortening the sales cycle through engaging content.
You’ll be joining a team of amazing young professionals that have rich international experience. They see the cultural diversity as their main strength for growing and learning from one another.
What you'll be doing on the team
- Create & execute the global content strategy for Whisbi that explains how enterprise marketers and sales teams can leverage our real-time customer engagement solution in online lead generation and online sales (blogs, web, social media, email marketing, etc.).
- Content development including a wide range of formats and usage - slides for speaking opportunities, research papers, market reports, customer testimonials, white papers, e-books, webinars, persona development, and sales collateral like pitch decks and case studies.
- Educate Sales on the content, and help them use your content in their outbound campaigns
- Creating web copy & owning new website projects.
- Optimization of content for SEO.
- Review of the quality of the content, especially checking that it provides valuable. information, well written, without spelling or grammatical mistakes and, above all, that it is original.
- Owning Whisbi Social Media & monitoring metrics.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and product releases.
You are passionate about marketing. You have a background in market research, content marketing, product marketing, journalism or PR. You like the idea of working with a new disruptive sales & marketing technology. BDM/SDR and Sales teams are your best friends. And… you want to work for a #1 SaaS company based in Spain with a great remote culture, that’s changing the way brands connect with customers online. If that describes you, then come on and join our team!
- You have 1+ year of experience in a marketing role, preferably in B2B
- Native English speaker or proficiency in English is a must
- Preferably, you have previous experience in Account-Based Marketing
- You have worked with Marketing Automation tools (we use Pardot)
- You have experience with Content Management Systems (we use Wordpress)
- You come with a proven market research analysis experience
- You have excellent analytical, communication, writing and presentations skills
- You show search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- You have adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc. We use SurveyMonkey)
- You have familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz, Google Keyword Planner, Semrush)
- You know how to manage your time and organization is your daily cup of coffee (we use Asana for internal project management)
- Ultimately, you have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote work options - but we also have an amazing co-working space in the city center of Barcelona
- Gym sponsorship
- 23 days holiday - you choose when to enjoy them
- Yoga classes
- Online language classes
- Fun environment & team: company events, celebrations, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.