We are Harmony, an international wellness company using the power of nature to bring more Harmony to people’s lives. Since 2014 we have grown from an idea to a profitable business, and we are just getting started. Harmony is a team of remarkable people from all over the world, counting almost 40 people and more than 13 nationalities. Our HQ is based in Barcelona, and we also have offices in Paris, London, and Lima.
Harmony is looking for a gifted Content Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team to be responsible for the strategy, creation, and implementation of high-level B2B email and content. A track record of content creation, copywriting, and market research is ideal for this position. A native level of English is required for this role.
What you’ll spend most of your time on:
- Creating and publishing content for our most engaged channels - Producing email, newsletter, blog, social, research types of content working closely with the rest of the marketing and design team
- Content strategy - craft the content strategy and editorial calendar making sure we are creating a narrative that resonates with our many different audiences
- Email campaigns - we have a large international email database and you’ll be tasked with making sure we are exceeding the metrics (OR,CTR, conversion, engagement, growth, sharing etc) by developing nurture campaigns and a segment strategy
- Project management - there are various projects that will require you to take the lead, for example, data reporting, ensuring our content is correctly translated, using internal and external sources, CMS management
- SEO - optimise content for best practice and conversion, positioning Harmony as the leader in our space
- Continuously learn - improve your knowledge on email and content campaigns best practices (functionality, cadence, deliverability etc) and take a test, measure, learn approach
- Content writing background - you can share examples of your work where over time following a consistent message you have delivered content campaigns
- Data-driven - you know how to slice and dice the numbers and are happy producing meaningful reports with data based insights
- Creative writing - you can adapt your tone of voice to speak to different audiences with examples of short and long form content
- SEO - you probably enjoy keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends you understand how to optimise content for best practice and results
- ROI evidence - you’ve developed revenue generating email and content campaigns that drive results
- Project management - there are a lot of moving parts and we’re looking for someone comfortable operating in ambiguity with experience of project managing projects from end-to-end including QA
A bonus if you have any of the following:
- Writing content for FMCG
- Journalism / PR background or experience
- Technical ability with basic or advanced skills in HTML, CSS, Excel
We are further developing our benefits package but some highlights include:
- Free organic lunch made by our in-house Chef every day
- Equipment setup (laptop, second screen)
- Regular team events (in the past we've been snowboarding and rafting and have some awesome trips planned!)
- We promise a welcoming and supportive working environment, it's fast-paced, you'll be challenged but it will be incredibly rewarding
- Along with a salary that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive stock options that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
How to Apply
We ask everyone to fill out a short questionnaire so we can get to know you better, we find this helps a tremendous amount in the interview process to find out if we will work well together, as we read every answer! We aim to get back to absolutely everyone regardless of whether there is a fit or not and plan to leave no one waiting without an answer for longer than 15 days. Thank you so much for your interest in working with us here at Harmony.