FilledThis offer is not available anymore
At Holded, we are changing how SMB's manage their businesses. We developed the first ERP for SMB's cloud, easy to use, customizable and on top of that, cool.
Our clients range from 50 people companies to freelancers. We help them to stop using to many spreadsheets or softwares and set up a unique solution for his entire team.
We do offer a best-in-class finance application with other apps like CRM, Inventory management or Project management, this way each customer can customize Holded to their needs.
We are building a global company and we are looking for passionated people who aim to be the best ones on what they do.
Come join us.
About The Role
We are looking for a Content Manager who produces content for our brand new blog in English for the international market, talking about business, tech, startups, and anything that matters to a business owner.
- Some of your tasks**:
- Content Marketing | Content Curation: Planning the editorial calendar. Creation of original and quality content. Dissemination in social networks, blogs and forums
- SEO | Linkbuilding: Study of keywords and writing of the optimized contents. Planning and execution of the linkbuilding strategy and relative actions as guest posting.
- Monitoring and active listening in social networks, blogs and forums, on mentions to the brand and keywords of the industry such as "billing", "ERP", "accounting", etc
- Social Media Strategist: Definition and implementation of the brand communication strategy in social networks. Planning the action calendar.
- Community Manager: streamline profiles in social networks, attention to the community, design and execution of campaigns to increase followers and build loyalty.
- Email Marketing: Definition and execution of the strategy to increase the database through the contents using OptinMonster and MailChimp. Management of emailing campaigns. Preparation of content, layout and shipping. Management of the database. Campaign tracking.
- Analytics: Medición y reportes periódicos. Control de los objetivos y conversiones (ROI y KPIs).
- Experience in a similar position of at least 3 years.
- Previous experience with some of the following tools: TweetDeck, Hootsuite, SEMRush, OptinMonster, Photoshop, InDesign, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Desire to learn and enjoy at work.
- High level of written expression.
- Native level of English.
- A great opportunity to grow with the company.
- We didn’t start Holded to be just another software company. We started Holded to be epic. And you will be part of that.
- A competitive salary.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit, monthly perks and many office gadgets.
Holded company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.