THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is based in the heart of the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona. Our studio brings together passionate and experienced professionals focused on delivering high-quality free-to-play games for mobiles and tablets. All our great titles are developed in Barcelona, the mobile world capital and hub of innovation in mobile development and technology.
As a Community Manager, you will help our team on their next adventure. You will interact with our players through social media channels and forums, to help improving our games with player feedback. The Community Manager will report to the Community Developer.
Your daily adventure:
- You are a representative voice of our players in internal discussions with production teams to make sure they are represented and play an active role in our decision-making processes.
- You regularly engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community.
- You stay in touch with our users on a daily basis on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Reddit, forums, blogs or any other medium where players come to discuss our games.You create and publish community content on our brand websites to inform and entertain our players.
- You produce and distribute communications for keeping players up to date on changes, upcoming features, fixes and the development roadmap.
- You follow-up user ratings and reviews in stores on a daily basis.
- You present periodical reports of Community feedback, suggestions, issue reports and store reviews summarizing and highlighting key recommendations to Community Development and the game dev team.
- You collaborate towards strategic decisions and plans for in-game activations and social channels.
- You research and keep up to date on social media trends and produce benchmarks on tools, platforms and competitors.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- You have excellent oral and written English skills (additional languages like Spanish or French is a big plus, but not required).
- You have proven experience in social media on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Discord, Twitch, Instagram, Reddit and forums.
- You have experience in community management with games, entertainment or web publishing outlet.
- You are passionate about games and interested in social networks and gaming communities.
- You have customer service experience (any form, online preferred) is a plus.
- You have a BA or equivalent education preferred.
- You have an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- You are enthusiastic, positive attitude, social personality and a true team-player.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- You have work permit for Spain (prior to applying for the position)
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
Start your day with a Nespresso coffee or a cup of tea, more often than not accompanied by some tasty cakes or pastries to celebrate a colleague’s birthday. With flexible working hours adapted to your lifestyle, there is no need to wake up too early in the morning! You’ve got until 10am to arrive, when the daily meetings begin for each project. In our studio, downtime is most often spent socializing in the kitchen, settling disagreements via heated table football matches, honing arcade gaming skills, or carrying some newbie colleagues in online gaming.
Keep up to date with our latest news with the Monthly Studio Update and celebrate successes together with a delicious team breakfast or lunch. Enjoy awesome events and parties (Christmas, summer, team building and more) and introduce your loved ones to the studio at our annual Family Day! Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile also offers Ticket Restaurant and Transport, health insurance, access to free or discounted Ubisoft videogames, generous profitability bonuses, training and career development opportunities, on-site English and Spanish classes, fresh organic fruit, 25 vacation days per year, a reduced August summer schedule, as well as spontaneous, fun and sometimes crazy surprises for events such as Carnaval, Easter, Halloween & La Castanyada!
An annual performance review is conducted to help our teams develop their careers and grow with our studio, providing the opportunity for salary increases annually as part of the process, as well as an Individual Training & Development Plan.