FilledThis offer is not available anymore
As Community Manager, you’ll set the pace and strategic direction for Scopely’s Casual game portfolio. You’ll establish and grow our community and social engagement efforts, and set goals to help support the growth and vibrancy of our player communities. You will have the opportunity to build channels of communication with our players for current and upcoming game titles, and to foster relationships with our communities to help inform and impact product decisions across our core game slate.
Note: This position is located in Barcelona, Spain (and we are only considering candidates who are already authorized to work in this location)
Please submit all resumes in English
What you will do
- Drive the strategy to core pillars of community engagement and growth (Relationships, Recognition, Events, Brand Loyalty, and Service).
- Develop highly engaging content across social platforms, (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) that is highly targeted to our game’s unique audiences
- Form 1:1 relationships with top online influencers.
- Drive the creation, delivery, and value assessment of community events.
- Nurture community based discussions via a variety of channels to maximize brand loyalty.
- Responsible for crafting player centric messaging for all aspects of the game, distributed on game forums and social channels
- Serve the needs and feedback of our players both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product, as well as agencies and 3rd party teams on a wide range of projects.
- Develop partnerships and collaborate on driving cross-promotional community programs
What you need
- 3+ years of experience growing social communities in the video gaming industry
- Prior experience in video games industry, social media, and publishing
- Analysis: Expert skills in exploring and analyzing trends in engagement and feedback
- Communication: Interpersonal savvy and persuasive skills that make you effective at communicating a winning strategy and achieving your goals.
- Project Management: Superb judgment and problem solving skills, and a demonstrated excellence in prioritizing your efforts to deliver maximum value under time constraints.
- A passion for gaming
- Track record of innovation, driving new ideas and strategies from concept to execution.
- Fluent English
What makes you a Rockstar
- Knowledge and expertise with mobile games or micro-transaction apps
- Proficient in image editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge in HTML and web formatting
If you think you match the above requirements, we are looking forward to receive your application!
***Please remind to submit it in English.
Scopely company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.