We are looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated Community Media Manager to join our Barcelona-based team with the intention to take on the movie industry!
You’ll be responsible for the planning and development of campaigns for our social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
You’ll continuously respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
Ideally you will speak two of the following languages: Spanish, English, German, French or Italian.
You’ll have first experience as a results-driven social media marketing professional.
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and highly motivated
- First experience in paid social media marketing from an agency or company with high standards in social media activities
- Nice to have: experience in Adobe Premiere/Photoshop
- Understanding of general marketing concepts and principles
- Strong analytical and structured approach to work, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with creative as well as analytical team members
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against short deadlines
You have a strong desire to be part of a highly results driven and inspired team, to work in a startup environment. Ideally you have a background in the entertainment industry, are commercially-minded with a strong interest in learning new strategies and sharing existing knowledge.
About Rakuten TV