FilledThis offer is not available anymore
You, as a communication and content marketing intern, duties, assist with planning, producing and releasing for upcoming company digital contents and events. There may be an opportunity to travel among program destinations, plus a work on business-related content including marketing initiatives and materials.
- Prepare blog contents, online media kits, press release, participant stories;
- Create multi-media graphics;
- Upload images and release to the media site;
- Maintain and /or create media lists;
- Assists with creation and dissemination of visual contents i.e.
photography and video clips;
- Assisting updating and releasing all the contents at various social
- Additional social media contents creations and updates would be a plus
- This is a full-time internship position
Required education and skills:
- You must be currently pursuing a minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must be available to work full-time for up tp 12 consecutive
- Candidates much have experiences using Adobe Creative Suite
products, including Photoshop and illustrator
- Candidates must have excellent attention to detail
- Candidate have excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Strong communicator with excellent writing-, verbal- and
presentation skills in English
About Career Vetted
Career Vetted company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.