Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna strives to become the world’s favorite way to buy and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to grow our Commercial teams in Belgium and the Netherlands to help us challenge the traditional finance industry and make it smooother the Klarna way!
Who you are
- You are an ambitious person with a significant drive to build up new things
- You have an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset constantly challenging the status quo and embracing change
- You are passionate about your job and enjoy fast-paced international working environments
- You have a desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results
- You are persistent in understanding the customers’ needs and developing the business
- You are a great communicator who loves to deal with customers personally and become their strategic advisor
It goes without saying that to achieve excellent results you have 4+ years of B2B Sales, Account Management, or Partner Management experience in either the Retail, E-commerce, and/or Payments industry as well as a relevant academic degree. Experience from a high-growth Tech company will help you to navigate the internal landscape in Klarna but is definitely not a must if you are a born networker and a quick learner.
If you have leadership experience and are looking forward to setting one of our commercial teams up for success and being a living example of how to drive business and client relationships forward, we would like to talk to you as well.
What you will do
- If you have read up to here, you see that it is not a traditional job description with hardcore requirements. We are after finding great talent and want to get to know you better and see what you vision as your next challenge before we go into details.
- Manage the full customer journey and life-cycle from prospecting to winning
- Support the customers with their success, and grow together
- Challenge our merchants to deliver a smooother consumer experience
- Build and execute jointly agreed business plans with partners to drive mutual growth and success
- Be in charge of your own targets and drive a fast growing business forward with us
- Play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level
However, there are a few roles that we have in mind as we are growing our teams. You will become an essential part of our Commercial Competence and will focus on either New Sales, Account Management or Partner Management, depending on your strengths, passion and previous experience.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
We have a few different roles in mind and are always looking for the best fit, so do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to talking to you.
Please note that we require proficiency in verbal as well as written, English and Dutch and a valid driving license for this role.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Based in the heart of bustling Amsterdam, with one of the best views, and directly next to Amsterdam CS. We have proven to be a great source of talent for international roles in Klarna.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
Klarna company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.