In 2gehter, we are always willing to listen to capable creative engineers who want to help us achieve that goal.
We are looking for a Cloud Systems Engineer that will be in charge of managing the systems of 2gether.
The Tech team is challenging the traditional IT model by building a first collaborative banking platform. We are building a technical team to support our staff in a charming way and to accommodate rapid growth in multiple countries.
Our team works on agile methodologies and interdisciplinary teams.
with 2gether, you will work with a lot of new technologies.
We would like you to have experience in:
- Knowledge of the public cloud (AWS)
- Experience with Linux and / or Windows Server operating systems.
- Knowledge of Linux scripts (bash, python, ...)
- Experience in monitoring systems (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Experience in CI / CD environment with Jenkins.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Manage, maintain and expand our Kubernetes infrastructure in AWS.
- Write and solve compilation and automated deployment problems.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Ansible, puppet, etc.)
What are we loking for:
Young and passionate in learning and working with new technologies - Open to listen - Medium / high English - Team work
Will be a plus:
Have participated in some type of program / project with blockchain technologies and / or big data.
We give you the opportunity to be part of an innovative project with a high performance team, a culture based on trust, a modern and flat structure, a bonus on Tokens and many other things.