Let us introduce ourselves...
Relay42 has grown from a start-up to a champion in data marketing technology in Europe. We help top brands achieve a 360-degree view of their customers by connecting all data points and personalizing 1 to 1 communication across all channels and devices in a scalable way. We have become a market leader in the Netherlands, and we are now connecting the rest of the world.
Meet the team
You will join the infrastructure team lead by Nikola Yovchev. As a progressive organisation, we invest a lot of time in improving our processes in addition to "just" working on the product and the infrastructure. As such, we've moved beyond the traditional rigid team structure and are working in flexible and scalable "circles" which encourage personal growth and give individuals more recognition for their achievements. Together, we decide where our architecture is going, and which technical developments will be integrated in our daily work. After a few years, we want you to look back and be proud of the work you've done together with the team.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you are responsible for the design and development of the infrastructure for tomorrow’s products, while safeguarding our SLA’s for today’s products. You are the go-to person for anything infrastructure-related and you like to participate in the continuous process of upgrading our monitoring, deployment, provisioning, and scaling of our microservices ecosystem.
- Implementation of applications, build, release, deployment, and configuration.
- Working with internal business partners to gather requirements
- Architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans
- Performing quality reviews
- Managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience working in a professional product-driven environment. The candidate has previously designed infrastructure solutions for scalable, reliable, high availability, performance, security, software maintainability, and operational excellence. The candidate has deep understanding of architecture and foresees and anticipates on changes and is also a good communicator along the way. The candidate encourages knowledge sharing and has the ability to grow the team and possibly take the lead.
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and a great work environment where your work will have impact. Working with a highly motivated, young and dynamic team with a mission to become market leader in EU. And last but not least, the opportunity to make a real impact and work in an informal and scale-up environment.
- Pioneering entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Training, conferences and personal development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic workplace with everything from ping pong and foosball to a comfy relaxation room
- Communal lunch & Healthy and less healthy snacks all day long
- Weekly bootcamp on location
- Flexible working hours and workspace
- A fun and connected community with monthly and quarterly meetings/events & Innovation week
- Pension scheme