The ideal candidate Questions the Status Quo by looking into manual daily tasks and seeking out new ways of automating them in an error free manner. They will act as a consummate Team Player by collaborating with the Professional Services teams to understand new client needs and with the Customer Support and Customer Success functions to analyze issues and find long lasting and permanent solutions ensuring a decrease in incidents over time.
- Work with the Network Operations Center, Customer Success and Customer Support, teams to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely and successful manner.
- Collaborate with Professional Services formulating the best approaches to modify our platform in order to meet customer needs.
- Analyze recurring tasks to identify new opportunities for automation thereby reducing repetitive and manual tasks in order to focus on additional value producing activities.
- Regularly align all stakeholders regarding cloud operations’ infrastructural needs and obligations. Work with the internal technology team to streamline, rebuild, and reimplement existing processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience, relevant to Computer Science.
- Strong Linux user & Sysadmin knowledge.
- Basic understanding of networks.
- Knowledge of/experience using Jenkins is desirable.
- Basic understanding of Cloud Computing.
- Minimum of 3 years of programming/scripting in; Python, Bash and/or Perl.
- Experience using AWS.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Ansible.
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid