Edrans is hiring an Openshift Engineer to join our Operations team, to create and implement highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customers' business problems. In this position, you will help organizations understand the best practices around cloud-based solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
We are looking for dynamic and creative people, willing to take challenges and generate impact. We help our clients design flexible and scalable solutions, and we work on some of the most complex challenges of large-scale computing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build a solid knowledge base on cloud ecosystems.
- Educate clients of all sizes about the value proposition of Cloud Services.
- Attend training sessions for clients who are considering or are already using AWS.
- Collaborate with experienced cloud engineers to design and share knowledge of best practices among the AWS community.
- Solid knowledge base and experience hands on managing Openshift and Kubernetes (Docker) platforms.
- Experience working in Unix-like environments.
- Fluent English.
- Availability of travel abroad.
- Experience architecture and / or operation solutions based on cloud service providers, with AWS. or an AWS Certification
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience working with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, Golang or other scripting languages
What we offer:
- Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas.
- Training and certifications.
- Flexible retribution plan: you can adjust your compensation composition according to your needs.
- Professional growth.
- …and more!