Our Engineering department is the lifeblood of our organisation. It’s a team of top notch Developers, QA Engineers, Testers, Product Owners and Specialists. They take the lead in building and further developing the best core banking engine in the world. If you’re an outstanding Cloud Engineer this is your opportunity to join a bunch of brilliant minds; both highly professional and technically gifted that will challenge you to excel.
Being Cloud Engineer at Ohpen, means being part of a squad of techies. You’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining the development systems: build, monitoring, test environments, deployment pipelines, services hosted in the cloud (AWS), automated code quality checks, etc.;
- Daily monitoring of the system health and performance, identifying problems and assisting in their resolution;
- Working side by side with your team mates;
- Automating routine and repetitive tasks, creating software releases, deployment;
- Proposing and implementing improvements to the development process.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience, with at least a minimum of 3 years in a similar (DevOps Engineer, Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer and the likes) position;
- You're very experienced and certified in AWS;
- You're able to write C#;
- You know everything there is to know about deployment pipelines and build servers like Jenkins and Octopus;
- You can script (Powershell, Bash, AWS CLI, etc.);
- You’ve been working with AWS and related tools like: EC2, VPC, Cloudformation, Route53, IAM and Cloudwatch.
- Ohpen operates in a highly complex, highly regulated environment: there is zero room for error here;
- You will be expected to take initiative and responsibility: others will look at you to lead, not follow;
- As much as the quality of our platform, it is the caliber and commitment of our people, our customers buy into. We’ll need you to exceed their expectations: great here is not good enough.
- We didn’t start Ohpen to be just another company. We started Ohpen to be amazing. This is your chance to join some of the sharpest minds in the business;
- Work with visionary clients on mission critical transformations;
- Exposure to an unrivalled mix of talents and specialisations;
- You'll work with the most driven people in the industry.
For safety reasons, we ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.