are a Swiss medtech startup revolutionizing equine veterinarian work
with our wireless system for real-time measurement and display of vital
data for horses.
We have loads of fun in our Zurich and Berlin offices, and we are thrilled to make our product a worldwide success.
Do you enjoy taking on responsibilities and making an impact with your work?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and work hands-on?
Can you fall in love with Piavita and the team?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- You design and develop automation workflows, perform unit tests and conduct reviews to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components
- Together with engineers you define our operation procedures
- You work closely with engineers and focus on: reliability , speed / performance, backup strategies
- You observe and avoid vulnerabilities and security issues
- You implement scalable system solutions
- You support the team in all matters of hardware or infrastructure (this could include a printer setup too)
Successful candidates should have gained initial experience as cloud admin for at least 2 years.
Other requirements include:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Significant experience in AWS administration
- Strong Linux command-line skills
- Knowledge in DynamoDB, Lambda, EC2, Auto Scaling, PostgreSQL
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English; German is an advantage
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a young, rapidly growing startup
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas and execute them
- A young, professional and highly motivated team with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
- Attractive work space with free snacks, fruits, drinks, new equipment, etc.
- Apple hardware
Like what you hear?
Get in touch with us!
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience incl. relevant references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanentvor 30+ Tagen - speichern - Diesen Job melden