GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for a Senior City Partnerships Manager to lead the local business development strategy and growth in Barcelona. You will be responsible for defining, rolling-out and driving our local business.
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to ensure travelers to love where they're going; The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development team is a critical part of this mission.
Our Partnerships team works with a large portfolio of travel companies including content publishers, bloggers, airlines, travel agencies and more, working with the likes of EasyJet, Accor Hotels or TimeOut, to name just a few. Our mission is to help our partners excel in their business by understanding and addressing their current needs and future opportunities. In doing so, we help our partners drive new revenue by promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities.
As a city Manager, you will be a core member of the Global “Local” Partnerships and Business Development team, in charge of discovering new ways to make your city relevant for our customers once they are in destination. You will play a pivotal role setting, shaping and leading the strategy of the team in Barcelona. Interested? Join this unique opportunity and build up GetYourGuide in your city.
- Live and deliver on our mission
- Take ownership and define a winning local strategy for Barcelona
- Collaborate closely with our local Marketing team and Commercial Partnership teams
- Set the start, solve problems and facilitate a rapidly growing business across your city
- Sign, foster & scale local partnerships
- Monitor, track and grow local MVPs & projects in cooperation HQ
- Drive revenues & brand visibility of GetYourGuide in Barcelona
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business related field
- 5+ years experience in sales, consulting, or high growth startup
- 2+ years experience in the travel & tourism sector of Barcelona preferred
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, insights-driven, results-oriented
- You are radically customer centric, persistent and reliable in execution
- You have entrepreneurial spirit with hands on mentality and have the ability to build something from scratch
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with a strong win-win mentality and natural ability to build relationships
- You speak Spanish at native level and you are fluent in English, Catalan would be a plus
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth drivers with huge untapped potential
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products.
- An international environment with 60+ nationalities where you can constantly learn and grow.
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences.
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, Employees Training days, and Team Events
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.