In 2018, Holidog decided to face a new challenge: revolutionizing the pet-food industry! Yes, I'll give you that, it’s quite a challenge. But here's how we think; our furry best friends all have specific needs, depending on their age, breed and many other factors, just like us humans! With Hector Kitchen, our bespoke pet-food service, we provide a healthy option with quality ingredients, recipes tailored to your pet’s needs and a personalized customer service, which will follow your Hector Kitchen journey and look after the furry members of the Hector Kitchen family. Hector Kitchen isn’t just a treat for your pet, our mission is also to make your pet-food purchase hassle free. We provide a unique experience, delivering your best friend’s tasty food to your door and sharing our knowledge about animal nutrition to make you a better, more informed pet owner.
Ready to be a part of the pet-food revolution? Come aboard Hector Kitchen’s I.T. team!
As Hector Kitchen’s Chief Technology Officer, you will play a key role in our executive team to shape and execute a long-term strategy for the company. As Hector Kitchen’s CTO, you divide your time equally between management and software development, your main missions will be:
- Supervising cloud infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Ensuring the scalability of Holidog and Hector Kitchen.
- Building quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Cross functional collaboration with all departments.
- Helping departments use technology profitably.
Our ideal teammate:
We are a dynamic team, always ready to face new, and sometimes unexpected challenges with a smile, and we expect our future collaborators to join the adventure with the same enthusiasm. This role will be perfect for you if you match the following:
- Experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in the field, executive experience is strongly preferred.
- Language: You are fluent in English and Spanish, French is a big plus.
- Cloud infrastructure: You have significant experience working with cloud infrastructures (preferrable AWS).
- Strategic mindset: You will be part of a growing start-up, and we’re counting on you to help us make the right decisions, in collaboration with the rest of the executive team.
- Management and communication skills: You have experience with high responsibility positions and collaboration is second nature to you.
- Adaptable: You thrive in an agile work environment, you can adapt quickly and face challenges with optimism and enthusiasm.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork: Nobody has all the answers, and we want an executive team that can work together to leverage our collective strengths. We need you to make us all better, and let us help you get better as well.
- Last but certainly not least, you are caring: you genuinely care about your work, about your teammates and about animals.
- Start: ASAP
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Barcelona
- Compensation: Based on profile
About Hector Kitchen