Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directly responsible for all properties in the portfolio both in Spain and internationally.
o Supervising, controlling and guiding hotels’ general manager.
• Operations: Control performance at region’s properties.
o Supervising the work of Operations and Food and Beverage Project Manager.
o Ensure Guest Satisfaction, achieving brand set goals.
o Ensure quality and Service levels, achieving brand set goals for quality audits.
o Guarantee cost control in all areas.
o Coordinate effectively and cost effectively hotel openings and pre-openings.
• Sales & Marketing:
o Supervising the work of the Director of Sales and Marketing of the Group.
o Actively participating on the strategy and sales definition for each property.
o Putting sales of the different services as a prime priority.
o Make sure that all sales activities are carefully plan, executed and controlled.
o Actively following up on Sales & Marketing Action Plans, making sure the budget is respected as far as expenses are concerned.
• Human Resources:
o Supervising the work of the Director of Human Resources of the Group.
o Initiate, approve and coordinate Human Resources programs.
o Supervise all top-level recruitment processes.
o Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline both top management of the group and General Managers of the hotels.
o Ensuring compliance of company values and mission.
o Ensure that human resources budget is accomplished.
o Monthly financial review with all General Managers.
o Oversee and authorize hotels’ yearly budget process as required.
o Meet all financial review dates and corporate directed programs in a timely fashion.
o On a monthly basis, make sure there is a forecast on the hotel's financial position by estimating revenues and line-by-line expenses. Analyze previous and projected data to generate an accurate reforecast.
o Follow, communicate corporate values.
o Attend Corporate meetings to be an active part of the team.
o Coordinate and follow up Corporate Guidelines and Training program.
• Be able to have regular communications with hotel owners when necessary.
• Reports directly to Group CEO.
• Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management.
• At least 6 years’ experience in a hotel as Regional Director of Operations, Regional Deputy Manager, or Hotel General Manager.
• Previous experience in hotel pre-openings.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English. Other languages are valued.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees, owners, and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize functions to meet deadlines.
• Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all information.
• PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment).
• Availability to high volume of traveling.
• Home Office for this position will be Madrid .