TL;DR; NodeJS developer with at least 2 years experience.
- yarnMan is a product suite intended for managing, maintaining and testing telephony deployments.
- It involves the centralized reporting and modeling of a deployment and distributed control and monitoring via micro-services.
- Our corporate customers require unique and ingenuous solutions which yarnMan provides.
What will I do?
- You will focus on building and maintaining the back-end of our core product suite yarnMan.
- This will involve designing and developing a collection of micro-services and express applications.
- You will be expected to interface with external systems such as LDAP directories, HR and billing systems and live telephony servers (Cisco).
- You will work in a small but focused team and be involved in all aspects of the development cycle.
What skills do I need?
- Fluency in English
- Must have NodeJS development experience (at least 2 years experience)
- Solid knowledge of Git is essential.
- Should have experience with ExpressJS.
- Some experience with CouchDB, Redis or socket.io is good but not essential.
- Any experience working with micro-services would be handy.
- Any knowledge of Cisco API's would be considered a serious bonus!