Your mission with us Ryanair Labs is the technology brand of Ryanair, a start-up inside a corporation and a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers.
Madrid tech hub is dedicated to hiring top-talent inside and outside Spain with different backgrounds creating eclectic and inclusive teams that want to have a game-changing impact on a business that carries more than 150m passengers per year on over 2,100 routes.
Your mission with usWe are looking for talented C# developers to join our engineering team, a team of 20+ engineers distributed among Wroclaw, Dublin and Madrid. In this role you will work closely with our technology and product teams to develop, modify and support our enterprise applications.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software with unit/integration testing.
- You will work on a windows desktop application based on WPF connected to a backed with .NET core microservices deployed on AWS elastic containers
- Release your software with a DevOps culture through software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery.
- Being up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry.
- Learn and work with cutting edge technologies and solutions within a high performing team.
- Collaborate in an Agile fast paced development environment.
- You are proficient with C# with .NET Core.
- SOLID principles, TDD and looking for code excellence is your mantra (we also do BDD!)
- BONUS points if you are familiar with NServiceBus or EntityFramework.
- Self-standing and strong problem-solving with analytical skills
- Experience in a fast paced commercial environment
- Experience with microservices architecture and RESTful services will be a plus
What is like working in Ryanair as Developer
- Top class squad: In your day to day you will work closely with top talent, both within the backend team and with other teams including backend, web frontend and product teams.
- You will work with a state of art technical stack based on AWS including ECS, SNS, SQS or Lambdas. Enterprise support, training and certifications will be available for you.
- You will develop, modify and support core apps used by number 1 airline in Europe, with several daily interactions. Our systems needs to be resilient, secure and scalable to support the traffic peaks or any situation.
- We promote innovation, all our teams are Agile and several PoCs of new technologies or innovative ideas are launched every week
- A competitive but flexible technical career plan
- We believe in an hybrid working model, you can work up to three days per week remote, but you are also going to enjoy the excellent work environment at our modern offices in the heart of Madrid.
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- Travel discounts (of course!).